Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Do you have a minimum order requirement?More
Yes and No. We take orders of any size, however, pricing is based on several factors including:
- product type
- number of print locations
- number of colors within the print
- quantity of items ordered
The only minimum requirement we have is 3 or more print locations require 12 piece minimum or designs with more than 4 colors will require 24 pieces.
- 2. What is your current turn around time?More
Turn around is approximately 3-4 weeks. We do offer rush services for an additional fee.
- 3. Do you offer art services?More
Yes! We offer both custom artwork as well as copying your current design / logo. Artwork fees do vary by the type of work being performed. Custom art fees start at $50.00 per hour with a 30 minute minimum ($25.00).
- 4. Do you require a deposit?More
All initial orders must pre-pay.
For repeat customers, 50% is required to start production with the remainder due at pickup or shipment.
- 5. Do you accept checks or credit cards?More
Payment types we accept:
- Master Card
- American Express
- 6. Do I need to come into your shop to place an order?More
No! You can order from the comfort of home or at work. We accept orders by phone, fax, email, and in person. You will need to approve the artwork before we send it to press, however, this can be done via email.
- 7. Do you have embroidery?
- 8. Do you offer heat transfers or direct to garment?More
No we do not offer this service at this time. We offer screen printing which provides a more versatile printing options and no unsightly large margins around the art left by heat transfer options.
- 9. Do you deliver?More
Yes we offer delivery to the Omaha metro area. For those who live outside the area, we can ship by major shipping carriers.
- 10. Is there a contract I have to sign?More
By accepting the digital proof and making payment to us, you are entering into a contract for the goods provided on the invoice. We strive to save a few trees and not burden customers with a 5-10 page contract with fine print. We do have our expectations available for customers to view online. This merely explains what we provide our customers and what we expect in return.
- 11. Do you accept tax exempt for state of Nebraska?
- 1. Do you only sell T-Shirts?More
No, we print a wide variety of items from polos and t-shirts to drawstring backpacks and patches. If you are looking for a specific item style, please let us know and we can help fulfill your printing needs.
- 2. Do you sell unprinted items?
- 3. What brands do you use/carry?More
We primarily use Gildan and Bella+Canvas as these shirts have held up for our uses through multiple applications. We can order in nearly every brand and color combination. In most cases, we can have special order items within 1-2 weeks.
- 4. What sizes are available?More
We can order a large selection of products in the following sizes:
- Onesies/bodysuits /T-Shirts for infants from Newborn to 18 months
- Toddler: 2T-5T
- Youth: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Adult: Small - 6XL
Sizing varies by brand.
- 5. How do I know which shirt I should order?More
100% cotton shirts tend to be heavier, softer, and preshrunk.
50/50 Cotton and Polyester blend are light weight and provide minimal shrinkage.
Brands themselves vary on how much they shrink upon washing. We recommend not using the Anvil brand if you need a true to size shirt with minimal shrinkage as our past experiences have shown some unpredictable shrinkage in some of the shirts we have used.
We stock shirts that we have personal experience with that withstand rigorous activities and still keep their shape and size. If there is a specific brand you would prefer, please email us and we can special order it for you.
- 6. Do you have samples?More
We have a limited selection of samples. Please contact us for more information.
- 1. What format should my design be submitted in?More
We use Illustrator and Photoshop for design purposes but can take nearly any format. Preferred format is a vectored Illustrator file, however, we can work with nearly anything from jpeg to even hand drawings.
Unacceptable file formats include Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint or similar. These files will be assessed our artwork change fee starting at $25.00 per 30 minutes.
Hand drawn designs will require scan and vector and will be subject to an artwork change fee starting at $25.00 per 30 minutes. Clear and crisp lines with excellent shading will reduce time required by our artists to produce a screen ready product.
- 2. How many colors can you print?
- 3. How can I get my artwork to you?
- 4. How big of an image can you print?More
Dimensions are approximate and will vary based on garment style. V-Neck shirts may require smaller artwork.
- Adult Unisex garments - 12" x 12"
- Ladies - Fit garments - 10.5" x 12"
- Tank Tops - 7.5" x 10"
- Youth Garments - 9" x 10"
- Left or right Chest - 3.5" x 4"
- Sleeve/Leg - 2" x 12"
For other custom designs outside of garment printing, please contact us for sizing and quotes.
- 5. Can customers supply their own screens?More
Yes customers can supply their own screens as long as the artwork is also included. We want to ensure you have a quality print and might have to redo the screens from time to time as the stencil image wears out from repeated printing.
- 6. Do customers own their screens?
- 7. Will every shirt look the same?More
There will always be some variation to shirts with no shirt being 100% like the other. Within the creation process, there are many variables that can affect the print so we will never tell you that it will be identical to another one. We can tell you that we do quality prints with attention to detail so that your shirts will have the artwork you desire at an affordable price.
If you do not see your question answered here, please email us at [email protected]